REQUIREMETS AND DOCUMENTS
1. All students are required to adhere to the University’s regulations and codes of practice which are published in the Student Regulation Handbook
2. Fill out the Application Form by clicking on the Online Registration button on the right. Upon completion, the link “Payment for Registration” will appear on the screen. Print the receipt
3. Pay the application fees.
The cost for Undergraduate programs is $93.000. (Students who apply to study via Distance Education do not pay an application fee)
This can be paid at the University’s bursary before the interview or by clicking on the button on the right for “New Student- Online Payment.”
Online payments can me made by debit or credit card as well as in the following authorized banks anywhere in Colombia: Colmena, AV Villas and Banco GNB Sudameris. The student must present the printed receipt in order to make the payment.
Upon payment of the application fee, the University’s Contact Centre will communicate the date and time of the interview.
4. Hand in the following documents to the Admissions Office. The office is located at Carrera 11 No. 78-47 (Telephone (57 -1) 5936464)
- Copy of high school diploma.
- Photocopy of Identification.
- 1 color photos 3x 4 cm with a blue background (must be handed in for interview).
- Proof of Payment of Registration Fees.
- Copy of State Exam slip to start tertiary level studies.
Additional documents required for foreign applicants:
- Copy of high school diploma, validated by the Ministry of Education of Colombia. A copy of the resolution must be sent to the Admissions Office.
- ICFES Exam results or its equivalent in the country of origin (If in the country from which the student has graduated, he/she did not sit an examination that is the equivalent to ICFES, this must be done in Colombia)
- 1 color photos 3x 4 cm with a blue background
- Proof of Payment of Application Fees (Students who apply to study via Distance Education do not pay an application fee)
Once admitted to the University, the student may register on presentation of the following documents:
- Student Visa (all foreign applicants, who at the time of admission hold a Work Visa must make the due adjustment to their visa with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Colombia)
- Identification Card for Foreigners (Cedula)
When filling out the application form, please bear in mind the following recommendations:
- Have a functioning email address.
- Have the ICFES examination slip (if not, this information can be filled in later)
- Select in the space that says “Centre” - BOGOTA UNDERGRADUATE FULL TIME or BOGOTA UNDERGRADUATE DISTANCE
- Upon selection, the system will show a number of options with the name of the
- Undergraduate programs. Choose the program of interest: Semester I 2011.
- Upload your photo (blue background). The file must be saved in either a JPG or GIF format.
- Upon completion of the form, the option for “Payment of Registration Fees” will appear on the screen. Click the button and print the form.
If you are admitted to the university by External Transfer (this is the accreditation and validation of courses taken and passed at another higher education institution which is legally recognized), you must complete the admissions process and simultaneously apply for a certificate of good conduct, original transcripts and the document detailing program content of the courses taken at the original institution. Once admitted you may take them to the Academic Registry (Cra 11 No. 78-47 Telephone: 5936464 Ext. 1146 to 1158 - 1168). Remember that you can only register when you know and accept the results of the validation process
The applicant who has been successful in the admissions process may defer their acceptance to a program for at least six months through a request made in writing to the Admissions Office, Carrera 11 No. 78-47, or by sending a fax to 3212205 in Bogotá. If you do not accept the offer during the time allotted, your space in the program will be cancelled and the registration fee will not be refunded.
If you have trouble filling out the application form, the Admissions Office at Universidad EAN is here to help you. Send an email to
Please provide the following information:
- Full Name.
- Identification Document.
- Program of Interest.
- Telephone / Mobile.